Wednesday, April 1, 2009

for your listening pleasure

you're shocked? confused? a little ticked? thankful?

I decided to completely dump the old playlist and play ALL new stuff. I've just spent some quality time rummaging through pandora to find some new stuff---even some stuff I don't know all that well. If you're like me, and you open this page just to hear music everyday- than I'm going to assume that you are thankful for the change.
That last list was- hands down- quality music. I hope this one serves you just as well--if not- let me know.


God Sightings of the day:::
I bought a new pack of sharpies (seriously--it's like a drug for OMs--and not because we sniff them!)
I found out that, while I still owe the government money, it's not nearly as much as I had projected.hooray for the tax lady!?!
THIS PlAYLIST

these are what we,um, call Satan sightings:::
I think (if you're not in college) April Fools day is just dumb and annoying.
someone at work keeps steeling my coffee creamer
the lady at UPS was a biotch and took the only ray of sunshine I had left

I'm off to bed- driving down to O'hare to send mom to Texas for the weekend. This means- if i don't want to- I don't have to do dishes for 4 WHOLE DAYS....that is going to be my God Sighting tomorrow--fo sho! (yes, em, I do dishes daily now!!)

<3

No comments: