Thursday, April 16, 2009

LOVE IS IN THE AIR

WOW! It's been a week for proposals! I'm so happy for my friends who have taken this next BIG STEP in their relationships. In both cases, the love I've seen shared is so genuine and tangible. Such an exciting time!
CONGRATULATIONS my FRIENDS!

A fairytale romance that started in the land down under and continues to grow even in the frigid cold of Minnesota! It's been such and incredible joy to be a witness to the love shared between my dearest Love and her Seattle man. For two years I got to experience firsthand the smiles, elation, and sometimes just simple frustrations of their long distance relationship. Knowing that, someday, it'd all pay off. Now, one (big) step closer to saying "I DO," I couldn't be any more excited for my dear friends!


Down south they have these fast food joints called Krystal. Every single time JonBert would pass one during our summer of camp- he'd sigh and ever so gently say the name of his beloved. They've dated for 7 years (and she's only a sophomore in college)!! And if you're wondering if it's even a bit of a surprise that JonBert would propose in something so crazy as a mascot costume----the answer is NO!! :) SO CUTE!!! SO PRICELESS!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Oh wow... the youtube video brought tears to my eyes. Soooo adorable!!! :)