Friday, March 21, 2008

GROW UP into your God Created Identity!

So, while I was home the other day, I came across a timeline I had put together for my High School graduation party. I thought I’d share it now as I prepare to graduate again!!

Mary Helen said I was the best baby. I just ate slept and filled my diaper! Sounds about right!!

Expressing my artistic abilities.
I bet it was 3 o'clock.....and now you know me better than you probably wanted to! :)
Pigtails!!

one word- adorable!

My 5th birthday.


Who didn't have a turtle sandbox?!?!

and then we chopped the locks and put me in a melon shirt....cool. real cool.
(but, as you'll see---it'll get worse!)

We had a party. Played bingo. got some pogs. It was great! :)
3rd grade.
So, I'm pretty sure I liked the Mighty Ducks because of the movie, not because of the team. I even had a sweet MD Starter jacket!
I told you it would get worse!! I have so many questions when I look at this:
1. What did I get?!

2. What the heck am I wearing?!

3. How ridiculous are my bangs?! Oh, middle school years.
At the farm.
We thought we were hot stuff at this age.
Mittens from Prague and a sweet tan to go with them?
Dear Workcamp, I LOVE you! This was the year that I met Brooklyn and Coy Lindsey. Check out her new book Confessions of a Not-So Super Model in stores now!!

Workcamp Junior Year-Lockport,NY.

Senior Homcoming 2004. Planned by yours truly.

Freshman Year
Sophomore Year
Junior Year
Chopped the locks. Graduating. Going back for round three of Summer Staff.

I have every reason to be smiling!






No comments: