Saturday, December 27, 2008

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Christmas has come and gone again. I hope you experienced a day full of laughter and love shared among friends and family. Our day here at the Herbert residence was wonderful. We opened gifts as a family in the morning, shared lunch together, and then spent the rest of the evening with my grandma, aunt, and cousins. There were several games of UNO Flash played, many cookies consumed, and Christmas dinner eaten in the bathroom while I straightened Sara's hair and Stacie painted her toes...for no good reason really! It was a fun day- perhaps best experienced, now, through the pictures snapped to capture the moments forever.

The Herbert Sisters
ALWAYS classy........
Or not!
The Ennis Family
Sara didn't actually give me tampons.
She just felt it necessary to wrap my gift in the box.
Dad got a remote control helicopter.
Just what he's always wanted!!!
and then he crashed it into a snowbank!
Oh, you know, just a self portrait.
(this is one of about 20 taken)
My mom gave the dogs my Christmas bear!
Good thing it was entertaining.
The Mankowski Kids. <3Playing UNO Flash.
Quality fun for everyone.

No comments: